Home care jobs at Assured Quality Care; we put the care in career
We are looking for enthusiastic, caring and reliable home care support workers to join our family and support independent living so that our clients can remain within the comfort of their own homes.
As a growing provider of home and health care that prides itself on providing the highest-quality and safest care, we recognise that the success of our company is based on two very important principles; our business is about the people we serve, and the people who deliver that service.
We recruit people who are experienced in social care, and people who are completely new to the care sector. It is important to us, and to our clients that we recruit people of all backgrounds, cultures, and ages. Whether you are experienced or not, you will receive full Assured Quality Care training.
Multiple Community Based Care Support Worker Roles Available
– Are you looking for a rewarding career in care with a family atmosphere?
– Do you have a caring, compassionate and empathetic personality?
– Do you have a driving licence and are you comfortable working independently?
We are a family operated home care provider based in South Leeds experiencing consistent growth and we’re looking for new members to join our local care team to help deliver high-quality care that enables elderly and vulnerable service users to live a quality, independent life within the comfort of their own home.
Our benefits package includes:
- High pay rate: £9.10 per hour weekdays, £9.50 per hour weekends and £16 per hour bank holidays (incorporating travel time and mileage)
- Long visits to encourage a caring and compassionate relationship
- Minimal travel time and travel distance between visits
- Flexible hours that are agreed in advance
- Paid leave, paid shadow shifts and pension scheme
- Promotion opportunities as we continue to grow
- Free training – Care Certificate, Level 2 & 3 NVQs, a range of certifications and access to our e-learning platform
You will need to undergo an enhanced DBS disclosure and we always promote equal opportunities, so we welcome applications from all suitable persons regardless of their race, marital status, disability, religion or belief, gender or sexual orientation.
Download an Applicant Form, complete and email to email@example.com
If you would like to join us, and begin a wonderful and rewarding career, please follow the steps below when applying for our home care jobs:
Step 1: Read the job description for the job you are interested in to ensure that it is right for you.
Step 2: Read the information available on this site to understand more about Assured Quality Care, and what we do.
Step 3: Download an Applicant Form, complete and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Localised, reliable home care
We have a local, community based focus and specialise in the delivery of care within the South Leeds, Morley, Dewsbury, Batley and Wakefield areas. This allows us to provide a reliable, flexible and high-quality care service through our local care team.
Working with Assured Quality Care
The company was founded on the principle of setting the benchmark standard in the provision of the highest quality of care, staff and services and these remain at our core.
Through continual investment in our local care team, we are able to focus on delivering quality services by ensuring our team have the attitude and empathy to deliver the type of service that people want and deserve.
Our company ethos is recognised as personal, caring and supportive. Our local carers make a real difference to lives of the people we support, and to the service we provide so we strive to work with people who have the spirit, passion and desire to put individual at the heart of everything we do.
Our mission is to provide a range of personalised solutions to individuals and families who need care and support within their own homes, enabling them to preserve their independence and dignity. We do this with dedication, integrity and compassion and by adhering to a set of core values.
Our ethics and values are to:
- provide the highest quality care and support to all
- show absolute compassion to all of our customers and colleagues
- offer all staff the opportunity to excel and achieve
- act with complete integrity and honesty at all times
- identify and support opportunities for improvement
If empathy, compassion and the desire for helping others comes naturally to you, we would like to hear from you.
As an employer, Assured Quality Care treats everybody equally.
Our local care team cover South Leeds, Morley, Dewsbury, Batley and Wakefield. We offer a localised, reliable and quality home care service within these areas.