Self Funding Home Care Information
Paying for home care yourself?
Our customers pay for their support in many different ways. You may benefit from Local Authority funding depending on your circumstances, or you may need, or wish to pay for the care and support yourself.
Many of our customers do both; they receive local authority funded support and ‘top up’ the support they receive by paying for the little extra things themselves that their Local Authority does not provide, yet these extra things can greatly enhance quality of life.
You may wish to spread the cost amongst the family, with siblings for example – in this case, we are able to ‘split the bill’ between family members to make things easier.
Some of our privately paying customers who are over 65, claim Attendance Allowance which is non-means tested and can be used to pay for home care.
Our team can offer guidance about your funding options as well as local information about your Local Authority.
We will provide a free, no obligation care assessment. Our prices include:
- Delivery of all specified and agreed services within your support plan
- Direct line local office and Registered Manager contact and support
- Individualised support plan
- Fully trained and enhanced DBS (previously CRB) checked support teams
- AQC Home Risk Assessment and report
- AQC Individual Needs Assessment and report
- Flexible and adaptable support planning
- Carer Choice
- Support package reviews
Book a free in-home care assessment
If you would like to book a free in-home care assessment, have a chat, or receive more information about our home visits you can contact us on 01138 300926 to discuss your requirements at a time that suits you.