Live in Care
Localised, reliable live in care
We have a local, community based focus and specialise in the delivery of care within the South Leeds, Morley, Dewsbury, Batley and Wakefield areas. This allows us to provide a reliable, fexible and high-quality live in care service through our local care team.
Receive dedicated one to one support with our live in care service
What is Live in Care?
A live in care service provides around the clock home care for adults and the elderly who may need this level of support to continue living in their own home and community.
We provide you with your own, dedicated live in care worker who is always available in your own home to help you, day or night.
Who has live in care?
A wide range of people receive live in care, from those who have become elderly and frail, have physical disabilities, terminal illness, or complex care needs, to mental health support needs or a learning disability.
We also provide live in care for elderly people who have become less able to get around and have become lonely and isolated. The live in care service provides not only the support required but also friendship and companionship.
Typically, the following situations may require a live in carer:
- Friendship and companionship
- Respite care
- short term live in care for recovery from an operation, illness or injury
- End of life care
- Care for couples to prevent one from going into residential care
- Parkinson’s care
- Stroke or brain injury rehabilitation
- Dementia care
We work alongside other health and social care professionals you or your loved one may need, such as district nurses, social services, and the NHS.
What kind of help will I receive?
The kind of things an Assured Quality Care live in carer can help with, include:
- Washing, dressing and personal appearance
- Help with going to the toilet or managing continence
- Ensuring medication is taken and on time
- Preparing and cooking nutritious meals
- Laundry, hoovering, tidying and cleaning
- Changing and making the bed
- Getting to medical appointments
- Help with keeping up hobbies and interests
- Assistance with mobility or getting out and about
- Hoisting and manual handling
- Help with looking after pets
- Assistance with daily exercise
- Teaching how to use a computer, tablet or smart phone
- Teaching how to use Skype or Facetime to stay in touch with family and friends
Along with your dedicated live in carer, you and your carer also have the support of our experienced office team, so you always have the reassurance and comfort of knowing that you can always speak to someone from Assured Quality Care.
Regular care plan reviews
In our experience, most home care needs change over time; you may need less, or more support depending on your personal circumstances. A personal live in care plan will be regularly reviewed and updated.
We always ensure that not only are your care and support needs met but also your personal goals and wishes.
Arrange a free in-home care assessment
To chat with us more about our live in care service, or to arrange a free in-home care assessment, please get in touch with us 01138 300926 or send us a message, letting us know when is most convenient for you to discuss.